Saturday, January 22, 2005

Saturday

I'll run out of days to name my posts by soon. Ted and I are sitting on the couch together reading, in the middle of the day, which doesn't happen (ever). Alannah (12 years old) is here playing with Noam, she's been here since 10:30, Maeve's asleep, and it's heaven. Ending in ten minutes unfortunately.

I don't want to make this too much of a journal - happenings, but also more general writing. That takes more time, though, which I don't have, so I've been stuck a bit in making posts. I'll have to write short posts a lot of the time.

So here are a couple things:

Happiness feels to me like lightness, beauty sparking at various points in the air.

Sitting on the ground makes us more human, more the kind of human I want around me and to be. We listened to Indian musicians last night sitting on the ground.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

just wondering if wolves care if anyone hears them howl...technology brings us together but yet sets us apart..... i'll take sitting in the floor anyday. Sorry we couldn't join you on friday but look forward to future water slides...they are a hoot! k,c,m,s, + bailey. I don't know yet how not to be anonymous on this bloggy thing.

7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home