Tuesday, January 25, 2005

another short post

I'm going to aim for two a week anyway. My life seems to have sped up in the last month. In a good way - more clients, a new office..

I'm so happy to read all the comments, nice.

I'm just thinking about k & c's reply (I don't know whether K or C, sounds like K) - about whether wolves care if anyone hears them howl (related to whether anyone reads one's writing, I assume) - and at first I thought, well, it's great just to howl, I guess, but - isn't that the whole reason they howl - to communicate with each other? I don't know. I feel like I can find my freest voice when I imagine myself as part of a whole, that my words may land somewhere, but not directing myself towards any particular people. Imagining particular people, I feel somewhat frozen by how they in particular will hear it; imagining nobody, I don't feel motivated enough. ???

Anyway, this short post is turning into a long one, and I better go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home