Sunday, August 28, 2005

I'm back again

Well, it is nice to write in here, so I'm going to try it again.

I think I found it difficult to continue because I was so embarassed at my exposure in here. I still don't know what to expose and what not - but I'm going to practice because I'd like to try to publish some of my writing. Also, I felt like I had to write on a regular basis and I just don't think I can.

Anyhow, the challenge is to make it personal while also general, or relevant to others. I can feel when this happens right, but it's difficult to sustain. I kept wanting to engage my potential or actual readers in something with me, when I really should, and want to, just write and let go.

I have to put myself aside in some way while also digging around to find the realest parts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home