Wednesday, November 07, 2007

building make-believe castles

i had a thought earlier about a tendency i have to want to always be building up ... building myself or something up to a greater height - something that can't be knocked down. and i think it's misguided. because i actually want to be living near the ground, living creatively, to what my creative callings call to me next. just to be alive. not to build something in my name. but i keep forgetting. then start unconsciously beginning the project of building again, and getting anxious about getting it right. protecting it. but mostly GETTING IT RIGHT. how can i remember/remind myself to stay in the creative space? how do you do it?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jamie said...

Hi Sandra,

How wonderful to stop by and see you here.

That's a great question. I have a strong drive to accomplish too. I find that when I'm in the moment, actually creating, then I don't worry about the other stuff. So the more I'm in the moment, the better :)

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home